Mikesxs standard cafe seat

78whiteorbs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know how long he's been out of these ? Really want one badly , dont wanna deal with vietnam but......were are you mike and were is your standard seats? ??????

Maybe you haven't heard, Mike sold the business to three investors. They are in a transitional period, so some things are undoubtedly going to be out of stock for a while. Hoopefully it's only temporary.

DLD1

bummer, guess I am gonna have to make my order from asia....well it is a yamaha :) might as well be ....those were such nice looking seat though . Wonder if anyone has one they would want to sell.

^^^ yep, i just went ahead and ordered the foam and cover on ebay. still awaiting its arrival from vietnam

I just got an email from mikesxs today asking what model it was for and I emailed back 78 standard. To which they responded which model again to which I replied XS 650E standard 1978. Lets see what happens next....

It seems as if only the US store has been shittitly affected. The CDN one is always fast helpful and seems to always have stuff in stock...for now

XSrob, thanks for the link but its like 380 dollars US- If I cant get one states side then I will go with the one form roc city cafe racers for the XS, looks smooth but I would much rather have one I can tanke on and off and switch out with a standard seat for two up riding plus I think with the fibergalss seat I amy have to shave the hinges.....but I would get to paint it and that'd be a plus far as I am concerned looks wise- http://www.roccitycafe.com/item.php?path=store/cbfb, looks nice and I can imagine it would sing with some star black paint....

Back