Motorcycle Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the proof doesn't say XS771 ever won a race.
You are right the proof doesn't say XS771 won a race . XS is not my name 771 was my number for almost 20 years . I never raced under XS771 and didn't say I did YOU came up that one . The proof will say Robert Buce or Bobby Buce Expert # 771 won a lot of races and a lot of 2nd and 3rd places in WERA,CRRC, CMRA . So what are you going say when I prove you wrong ?

Good luck with drinking and driving in Texas. Don't come up to Alberta, because we put people like you in jail. Here's a few words about our criminal system:

A person convicted for any drinking and driving offence (which includes a refuse to comply offence) faces an automatic Canada-wide driving prohibition, and either a fine or jail sentence and the possibility of probation.

The minimum sentences are:[17][18]

For a first offence, a $1000 fine and a 12-month driving prohibition,
For a second offence, 30 days of jail and a 24-month driving prohibition, and
For a third or subsequent offence, 120 days of jail and a 36-month driving prohibition.
Drinking and driving offences are prior offences for refuse to comply offences, and vice versa.[17]

If no one is killed or hurt, and the prosecutor is proceeding by summary conviction, the maximum sentence is 18 months of jail. If no one is killed or hurt, and the prosecutor is proceeding by indictment, the maximum sentence is 5 years of jail.[17]

If another person suffers bodily harm because of the offence, the maximum sentence is 10 years in jail.[17]

If another person is killed because of the offence, the maximum sentence is a life sentence.[17]

If a person is convicted of both impaired operation/care or control and operation/care or control with a BAC in excess of 0.08 percent, the defendant can only be sentenced for one of the offences (the prosecutor chooses which one).[19] The same does not apply if a person is also convicted of a refuse to comply offence.
Canada goes easy on thugs, rapist, murderers and terrorist but comes down hard on people who have a few drinks....

Do they sell booze there or is it dry, do they allow dancing and music any pretty women there ? it sounds boring to me..... Kinda like Iran You should come down south to Texas or Louisiana I'll show you good time and bring some of the other uptight members from this forum and we'll have a Beer summit like obama did at the white house. Maybe ya'll will loosen up some. I've never been insulted , attacked and called names and even called a lair too like this before in my life. I thought this was a friendly forum.....You Guys need a good time or some good pussy or something!

You are right the proof doesn't say XS771 won a race . XS is not my name 771 was my number for almost 20 years . I never raced under XS771 and didn't say I did YOU came up that one . The proof will say Robert Buce or Bobby Buce Expert # 771 won a lot of races and a lot of 2nd and 3rd places in WERA,CRRC, CMRA . So what are you going say when I prove you wrong ?

Prove me wrong? Everything you just wrote proved me right, XS771 never raced a single race though Robert Buce may have. Keep up the buzz and maybe you'll fall for a few more fast ones.

I had a feeling you were trying to pull a fast one on me. Like I said I never raced under XS771 .

So where did the original XS771 "I can ride better drunk than you can sober" post go?
For reference I did some WERA racing (A superbike) a few decades ago but fell off too much and got a sour attitude after watching riders drinking in the pits between races. Guess I don't have your confidence in the skills of drinking riders.

Drinking won't improve your skills FACT. But it WILL lower your inhibitions (fear) letting you take chances your sober mind rebels against. Conquering your fears while sober will allow you to do more feats than drinking ever will.
Note I said feats; because bravado has no place on the street. Yeah I HAVE been there, lived though it, quit in time.

There's lots of booze around here. The town is full of micro breweries Fat Tire beer is made here. Lots of pretty women here too. Cheyenne Frontier Days about a half hour north of here is a party that sometimes rivals Sturgis.

Seriously, when you get here I'll introduce you to some folks who would love to hear about your particular supernatural power. In fact, these guys drive around day and night looking for folks with your kind of supernatural powers. We even built a new county jail to house you guys with supernatural powers. Free room and board too. Real friendly place.

wow what a place the local folks lure bikers in to town thinking it's going to be a big party town like Sturgis . Then the supernatural Islamist Taliban impose sharia law and take them to prison over a few Beers Bin Laden would be proud . Maybe it should be called Muslim frontier days....

OK Bobby Bruce, you opened this door. The 911 terrorists killed some 3,000 people in that attack. People like you, people who drink and drive killed nearly 41,000 people in this country last year. About the same as the year before. I see people like you as the greater threat. Bin Laden would be proud of you Bobby Bruce. A few years ago, September 1987 I was nearly killed at an intersection by someone like you. A year before that my good friend was killed by someone like you. Your own brother was killed by someone like you. I used to party hard, did it for years. It bothers me to think about think back about those times and the chances I took with other peoples lives. You don't seem to understand this. Bobby Bruce you are a fool and I'm done with you.

... I've never been insulted , attacked and called names and even called a lair too like this before in my life. I thought this was a friendly forum.....You Guys need a good time or some good pussy or something!

This is a pretty friendly forum.. except when a good chunk of a person's posts are advocating drinking and riding..... in a thread about a person who died on a motorcycle.. And then trying to turn the thread into a religious debate. Please see Rule 1 and Guideline 8 here: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113

So where did the original XS771 "I can ride better drunk than you can sober" post go?

It was in another thread and was referenced by retiredgentleman.. http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119354#post119354

Anyway... I'm closing this thread..

RIP Joshua Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back