Motorcycle Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
retiredgentleman, did you read everything I said . I think you might need to go back and read it again because I think you missed a lot of what I was saying. And I do believe that after a few drinks I can ride better, safer and with far more skill than 90% of the sober riders .

retiredgentleman, did you read everything I said . I think you might need to go back and read it again because I think you missed a lot of what I was saying. And I do believe that after a few drinks I can ride better, safer and with far more skill than 90% of the sober riders .

I think you're dillusional.

And I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me . That's your opinion you don't know me , People that have known me for over 40 years will say that you are WRONG . And I have also seen my share of drunk road kill my older Brother died while riding drunk on a RZ350 .

Must be a Texas thing. It's better you ride motorcycle when drunk............

No it's not a Texas thing , all riders aren't the same . Some are good some are not, some can't handle one beer. Again go back and read everything I said on this subject . I never said drinking booze will make you a better rider. Please read everything I said about ME having a few drinks and riding before you reply.

A very sad event for sure. Too much speed, and too little experience for the driver. If only the 18 to 30 year olds had the experience of the 40+ crowd.
retiredgentleman, If you really think your experience of being over 40+ and years of riding on the street makes you a more skilled rider. You should enter some local road races or track days. I'm sure you will quickly find out how much all those years of street riding really helped you and what level of skill you really have compared to those 18-30 year olds and other older riders like me who's 55. I sure you will be shocked at the skill of younger and older riders who have had a few years road racing and motocross experience.

I've never read or seen anything about a racer named XS771... not online, not in any record books, not registered as a racer in any of the sanctioning bodies I've ever heard of, not even one media account. Could it be you got "buzzed" and thought you were a racer? Or perhaps you never placed in the top 10?

-Billy Jones

I've never read or seen anything about a racer named XS771... not online, not in any record books, not registered as a racer in any of the sanctioning bodies I've ever heard of, not even one media account. Could it be you got "buzzed" and thought you were a racer? Or perhaps you never placed in the top 10?

-Billy Jones
Hey billy , Would you like to place a bet on that I never placed in the top 10 or won a race or a championship? I can't believe you have been searching the internet for race results. I think your the one who is buzzed you need to get a life dude ! I am busy now but later I will show proof for you and gggGary.

I don't doubt your supernatural power to be able to drive better buzzed than 90% of the rest of the sober population. You certainly are an exceptional individual. :laugh:I'll stay out of Austin. Please stay out of Colorado.

I don't doubt your supernatural power to be able to drive better buzzed than 90% of the rest of the sober population. You certainly are an exceptional individual. :laugh:I'll stay out of Austin. Please stay out of Colorado.
Sorry but I was thinking about moving up there !

Good luck with drinking and driving in Texas. Don't come up to Alberta, because we put people like you in jail. Here's a few words about our criminal system:

A person convicted for any drinking and driving offence (which includes a refuse to comply offence) faces an automatic Canada-wide driving prohibition, and either a fine or jail sentence and the possibility of probation.

The minimum sentences are:[17][18]

For a first offence, a $1000 fine and a 12-month driving prohibition,
For a second offence, 30 days of jail and a 24-month driving prohibition, and
For a third or subsequent offence, 120 days of jail and a 36-month driving prohibition.
Drinking and driving offences are prior offences for refuse to comply offences, and vice versa.[17]

If no one is killed or hurt, and the prosecutor is proceeding by summary conviction, the maximum sentence is 18 months of jail. If no one is killed or hurt, and the prosecutor is proceeding by indictment, the maximum sentence is 5 years of jail.[17]

If another person suffers bodily harm because of the offence, the maximum sentence is 10 years in jail.[17]

If another person is killed because of the offence, the maximum sentence is a life sentence.[17]

If a person is convicted of both impaired operation/care or control and operation/care or control with a BAC in excess of 0.08 percent, the defendant can only be sentenced for one of the offences (the prosecutor chooses which one).[19] The same does not apply if a person is also convicted of a refuse to comply offence.

Hey billy , Would you like to place a bet on that I never placed in the top 10 or won a race or a championship? I can't believe you have been searching the internet for race results. I think your the one who is buzzed you need to get a life dude ! I am busy now but later I will show proof for you and gggGary.

I bet the proof doesn't say XS771 ever won a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back