Make Offer - Moving sale everything must go no offer ignored

Heading to the post office.

Still have a set of mag wheels, tank, side covers, bars, front brake hoses and reservoir, rear inner plastic fender, stock headlight bucket, upper motor mount and hardware, speedo, tach, TCI unit, regulator, battery box

TWO WEEKS TIL MOVE/TRASH

Still have side covers, tank, regulator, bars, front brake master and hoses

A week and a half until moving day

I'd hate to throw stuff out that someone could make use of!

If it can fit in a flat rate USPS box all it will cost you is shipping

A lot of things went this morning when smiley_roy came by for the wheels
Good luck with your build, you're off to a great start at a great price!

Still have tank, side covers, stock headlight bucket, fork covers/headlight ears, battery box, bars, rear inner fender, horn, and upper motor mounts

A lot of things went this morning when smiley_roy came by for the wheels
Good luck with your build, you're off to a great start at a great price!

Still have tank, side covers, stock headlight bucket, fork covers/headlight ears, battery box, bars, rear inner fender, horn, and upper motor mounts

Thanks for your help moving my build forward... I'll hit you up to ride once I get myself rolling...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440527554.221872.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440527582.374744.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440527597.706104.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Roy and Gary, great helping you guys out as well as everyone else. This community is really incredible and way more helpful and positive than some of the other forums I've been a part of in the past (cars) must be the 2 wheel lifestyle attitude that makes the difference. Perhaps the older more mature crowd too.

I'm moving in 3 days so let me know if you want the items discussed recently and I'll take them along with me and send them out next week instead of trashing them Friday night/Saturday morning.

Everything paid for has been shipped. You guys should have your stuff at the beginning of next week. I still have the upper motor mount with hardware, and the side covers. Everything else is either sold or thrown out. Thanks for helping me move this stuff along to people who can use it. Hope it helped your build(s) and as always this is a great community to contribute to.
Now I can get back to fine tuning my own ride.

Back