My 650 build with GSXR front end.

Motocue

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, new on the forum .. This is my build , I've done everything on the bike from machining to paint. Feel free to ask away. Thanks

View attachment 55727
image.jpg

Well it's been a fun build, lots of blood , sweat and beer. I fit the stock front wheel for starters . Custom batt box , turns , head light , tail light. Flat track pipes with reducers in them. Twin VM 34's , Pro Tapper moto bars , custom seat with moto gripper material . Quick adjust moto clutch leaver perch. Full new clutch. New tires... I build high end custom pool cues for a living and have a full machine shop. I've been a machinist all my life . I also grew up as a simi Pro motocrosser .

Interesting front end swap. What did it take to fit it? How did you get the stock front wheel to fit the forks?

Bike looks great, by the way.

Hello: I cannot think of anything I would change on that bike. Tasteful and well crafted.

Really nice build....Im doing a GSXR front end on mine also. I have 19" rims and would like to go that route..yes, how did you make the front end work with the 19's?

How do you hold the center stand up ??? As witnessed in the first pic [attachment 55727]. The spring is just hanging there ......
tim

Back