My 83' XS650 before and after....more to come

dlum515

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I bought this 83 xs650 in 2013. Had it on the road completely original and had a small spill when trying to get it into storage up a ramp. I parked it for the next 9 years.
In March of 2022 I finally had a garage to work on it in and proceeded to spend the last Year getting it to where it is today.
This photo is what it looked like in March 2022 after I got it running again and replaced the broken, headlight, blinkers, and idiot light cover(3d Printed).

This is a photo after many modifications:

I bought this 83 xs650 in 2013. Had it on the road completely original and had a small spill when trying to get it into storage up a ramp. I parked it for the next 9 years.
In March of 2022 I finally had a garage to work on it in and proceeded to spend the last Year getting it to where it is today.
This photo is what it looked like in March 2022 after I got it running again and replaced the broken, headlight, blinkers, and idiot light cover(3d Printed).

I liked the before image.....
But love the after one!

You're going to need a fork brace on that, I do believe.
1680877965669.png

This Hugh's Handbuilt brace looks appropriate.

Back