My custom project so far, almost one year in.

yo twins.

Any more info on your seat? It looks interesting. Is it a custom job, or did you mount XS hardware to another seat?

Also, what year is your bike? Any other pictures?

THREAD REZ. I've been MIA for quite a bit of time. Partially because I've been without a laptop, been reduced to lurking on xs650.com on my phone; partially going through a big long drawn out break up. Good riddance, more time for bikes now.

The seat is from a small company in Japan called K&H industries. They specialize in fiberglass and leather seats for mostly sr500's. I had to grind off and re-weld some mounting hardware for the seat, KISS.

215604_812922734304_14310932_41082311_1515604_n.jpg

Since this photo someone backed into my bike :banghead:; had to throw the OEM mirrors on it and Bates style tail light. I spent the whole summer tuning and honing. Took it for 300 mi ride back home to RI.

I still need to weld a new tab to mount the fender, wire up turn signals, and my big winter project is to mount the big brakes I'd acquired months ago. Also due for it's major one year check up. Excited.:thumbsup: For now, I'm enjoying it's use as a DD.

TAH, So, you come back to Rhody? Wimmin', they'll do it to ya everytime. Well, sorry to hear about the bike, but you will get 'er back up in no time. Thinkin' hard about hard tailin' mine. Probably use one of Travis' set up's. Ben ridin the Ironhead an awful lot.

nice im doing up 1975 model the gas cap is the same having trouble findind the lock for it have the cap do you know any where i would get one

Back