My Neighbors dog......

pyroman

Pyroman
Reaction score
So I'm workin on My bike in the driveway, and the Neighbors Dog keeps hatin' on Me. I just had to take the pic, I laugh every time I see it. Also His Brother dis-respects Me at every chance.....

Attachments

• Birneys Departure 012.jpg
    Birneys Departure 012.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Birneys Departure 011.jpg
    Birneys Departure 011.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 174
Be nice guys, give him oh about a foot wide meaty leg bone. He might spend the rest of his life with his head in that hole.

There's a dog on the lot behind mine that barks at me whenever I take out the trash to the trashbin in the alley that seperates us. Little white mutt all noise, no bite. Pokes his head out a hole in the fence,then backs off whenever he thinks I'm commin' to get him. Reminds me of a few people I know...

there's a dog on the lot behind mine that barks at me whenever i take out the trash to the trashbin in the alley that seperates us. Little white mutt all noise, no bite. Pokes his head out a hole in the fence,then backs off whenever he thinks i'm commin' to get him. Reminds me of a few people i know...

1. Bb
2. Gun.

NNaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh his family likes him...

I wouldnt hurt Him, H's not bad. Now, the neighbor, on the otherside, I'd like to catch His ass in the alley, on a dark night.......:D

Back