Need shop for DNA Springer/wheel installed in Los Angeles area

Fndirtygreaser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I need help with finding a shop that has worked on xs650 specifically with bobber choppers. If someone could help me out that would be great. I have springer front with Harley rim. Thank you.

Do it your self. All the info needed is on here. Seek and you will find.
Leo

Thanks Kevin. I heard of them before and even saw them at long beach swap meet. But was hoping to find someone local. But I may end up going all the way out there. I will give them a call.

Only thing needed to install the DNA springer on my bike were new bearings/races. You can pickup a kit from TCBros or Ardcore. Install is as easy if not easier than installing a stock front end.

I actually sourced my own bearing/races needed for the install. And I'm sure it's easy to install. But I did not want to install it. Easier for me to have someone else instal it. And just tossing information since no one could offer a shop that has experience with older metric bikes ..

Cool man! Check out 32 choppers. They make a nice little wishbone kit and spring stabilizer for the DNA.

I actually sourced my own bearing/races needed for the install. And I'm sure it's easy to install. But I did not want to install it. Easier for me to have someone else instal it. And just tossing information since no one could offer a shop that has experience with older metric bikes ..

That wishbone kit is fcking sick!! I was going to get one but I'm using a shock along with my springer. And this thing rides smooth!!! Better than my stock front end. So I don't see the wishbone in my future.

Back