For Sale - Original parts, fenders, lights, triple tree from '76 650C

pslaughter

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to preface this: I am a new member and have not posted much. Luckily all of my technical questions were already asked and answered and I only had to look stuff up. Just want to let people know I'm not a spammer!

So, I've bought myself a 76 XS650C. The PO was transforming it into a street tracker, but I'm going the cafe direction. Either way I have the following original parts taken off the bike(all the chrome looks good, I did not buff these up at all an they've been sitting in a box in a garage for a decade):

Front fender-25
Rear fender with tail light/license bracket and inner fender-30
I'll bundle the fenders-45
All four turn signals (lenses have no cracks, chrome is shiny that's all I can tell you about these)-50
Triple tree (with all bolts)-45

###street tracker fender from Omar's with new taillight and license bracket(see link below)###

http://omarsdtr.com/stfender.html
I'll be taking off the rear passenger pegs soon(no pics yet, you know what they look like!)-15

###This does not include shipping!!!###

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

pgslaughter

I am open to negotiation.

If you are wary what with me being new, perhaps I could set up an eBay buy-it-now deal if that would help. Send me money so I can buy cafe parts!

Thanks

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I also have the original rear shocks, pictures in the link above. I also have a street tracker seat from Omar's. Bought by the previous owner, installed but hardly ridden on(he never even registered the bike, maybe a dozen miles?) I'll include the tail light and license plate bracket that were never installed-275$
PM me for pictures or with an offer
Thanks!

Back