For Sale - Pamco 277 rephase ignition/ rephased camshaft

bradical

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey all I have a pamco 277 rephase ignition kit up for sale. I got it from mikes its the $204.00 dollar one which means it does not come with the advance unit. I would like to get somewhere close the that for it since its unused. I also have a rephased camshaft I would like to get rid of. I have decided to wait until the next winter to do my rephase as funds kind of ran short on my build. I paid 185.00 for the rephased camshaft so I would like to get somewhere close to that for it. Im open to offers just please dont insult me everyone here knows what this stuff is worth. Thanks, Brad

Thanks Tony I hope it was everything you hoped it would be... lol ... Patches I got this one off of ebay. The sprocket was removed cut in half rotated and then it has 3 screws holding it together. It is guaranteed 100% that it wont fail from the person I bought it from. He has done alot of camshafts and said he hasnt had one fail yet.

I am open to offers on these parts as well. I dont necessarily want what I paid for them but dont want to take a huge beating on these items. Thanks, Brad

Back