For Sale - Parting out an Oh So 1980 Special

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
I am keeping the engine, carbs and wheels. The rest is up for grabs.

From what I can tell, the wiring harness is 100% intact. It is TCI. There is no title for this bike/frame. Again, I am keeping the engine/carbs and wheels. I will start parting this bike out over the weekend and take more pics if needed.

Nothing is in amazing shape, but there is plenty of useable parts here.

Feel free to ask/make offers on the rest of it. Al prices are shipped in the US

Wiring Harness - $55.00 shipped

TCI Module - $35.00 Shipped

Rear Grab Bar - $35.00 shipped

Fuel Tank Has a slight amount of rust internally, would clean up decent. No major dents/defects. - $60.00 shipped

Complete Yamaha Key Set, included ignition switch, fuel cap, key and helmet latch - $40.00 shipped

IMG_21021.jpg

IMG_21081.jpg

IMG_21071.jpg

IMG_21061.jpg

IMG_21051.jpg

IMG_21041.jpg

IMG_21031.jpg

IMG_21011.jpg

IMG_21022.jpg

IMG_21001.jpg

Any little brackets, clamps, hoses, cables, etc.. you might need I'm willing to sell just for the cost of shipping. I don't keep alot of that stuff around, but if someone needs it, just let me know. Might make that restoration/custom build a bit easier :)

Most of the chrome parts were rusty, so I tossed em in the scrap bin... Threads were damaged on most everything... Sorry folks.

If you change your mind about the front wheel, I'm needing one (actually 2!) of those (actually, just the hub, with disk mount). I could also use a shift lever if you have one.
Cheers!

Back