Pistons in the UK

adi1974

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi there. I've a 78SE and I'm in need of a rebore. Its already 1st oversize so I'm looking for 2nd oversize pistons. Its a 477 crank btw. I'm struggling to find anywhere in the UK or Europe selling them. Can anyone point me to any sources I dont know about please?

I've tried Yambits, they only have one at the moment. I've tried to contact Heiden but not getting any replies.

I guess I might end up mail ordering from the States but the shipping and import tax is a killer I'd rather avoid if I can.

Cheers
adi

Thanks Jay, I've already tried Heiden. They dont have them listed on the website and I've emailed but not heard back.

Mikesxs has 3rd oversize on offer, might be cheaper to look on ebay at the American breakers and get a set of barrels and pistons,

Thanks Shakey, I couldnt get the shop to translate in my browser so I've emailed him. Looks like a good lead. Thanks man

He does speak english, but if you need any translation then give me a shout as I can speak a bit of german.

hey fella . i know D&K in newcastle under tyre brakes shit loads of xs650's. try giving them a ring.. i got a head with rockers for 40 pounds, not tooo bad

Back