For Sale - Polished 35 mm forks legs

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale is a set up of shaved and polished fork legs from a late style 35mm set of forks. The stansions were pitted up pretty bad so they were trashed. I have all the guts for these legs if you want them they are included. I even have the springs if you want those. You will need at the least, your stansions and I think the upper seals should probably be replaced from the look of the stansions. They are available at Mikesxs. I left the brake mounts on the right fork and shaved everything else. $125 OBO plus shipping. If you dont want the springs shipping will be $12 anywhere in the U.S.A If you do it will be more(bigger box). I would rate these a 8.5-9 out of 10. They arent perfect but they are as good as I could get them. Nicer then the ones on my bike. They have been sent to EBAY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/14064321270...3&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&vxp=mtr

parts032.jpg

Heres mine, I added a set of motolana polished alum. dust shields to them. Big money, but damn they look nice with polished fork legs.
ws8.jpg

Last edited:
i have your whole article that was in cycle source posted in my garage i love that bike ive been searching on how to do a kicker similar too yours. Also what tank is that?? :thumbsup::D:eek::)

Cut off the stock end, weld on a new one for whatever pedal you are using and paint or powder coat it. It started out as a Honda tank with a lot of modifications. Thanks

Back