Wanted - Seat front and rear fender decent gas cap 1977 XS650

Andersons

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an XS seat and fenders. These are for a Standard XS. Some rust and scratches are ok, I will be painting them. Seat condition can vary as well, I can recover it. Also looking for a fairly nice gas cap.
Shipping to Michigan 48519

I am not building a model year correct resto. As long as the parts fit send me some pics.
I have 2 other cafe racers, neither of which has fenders. Sucks in the rain here in Mi. The 3rd addition to my cafe stable will be all weather rider.
Thank you

Last edited:
I have the Front and Rear fenders from a 1978 XS650 Special, and I believe an Aftermarket seat? Look for my for sale post.

I just broke up a 1977 and have the rear fender.I will take a picture and post it.
HERE IS PICTURE

Attachments

• 1977 fender.jpg
    1977 fender.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hi I have Front and Rear Fenders as well as a seat all in decent shape I can send you pics, I need your email and i don't want much for them (i'll throw a price out there and you can counter if you think i'm asking too much) as I don't intend to use them. although there will be the actual shipping cost, but no packing cost as I have alot of packing material as well as foam to ensure the safety of the parts, so as soon as i get an email address i'll take pics tomorrow hopefully we'll have some sun so you'll have a better look see.
Dave

I am looking for an XS seat and fenders. These are for a Standard XS. Some rust and scratches are ok, I will be painting them. Seat condition can vary as well, I can recover it. Also looking for a fairly nice gas cap.
Shipping to Michigan 48519

I am not building a model year correct resto. As long as the parts fit send me some pics.
I have 2 other cafe racers, neither of which has fenders. Sucks in the rain here in Mi. The 3rd addition to my cafe stable will be all weather rider.
Thank you

i have a seat and front and back fenders..and im new on here, what now

I have a front and rear fender. Rear fender still has taillight on it. its the round tail light not exactly sure what came with which models. shoot me an offer.

Back