For Sale - Selling build xs650 1980

ratfinkd1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So getting a divorce and selling all the toys... I have an xs650 with Texas blue title in my name. The bikes is currently disassembled but when I bought it I cleaned the carbs which where jacked up by the previous owner had damaged the jets. I got it to run off idle and drove it for a couple of miles. Clutch had no slip and shifted through all gears fine. I have every part to make a runner out of except for a seat, carb, and battery.
Frame has been hard tailed zero stretch. Front wheel is a 64 spoke hub with 21inch wheel and I also have the spokes for that wheel. The rear is a 16" I have the hub and wheel but haven't purchased the spokes. The forks are stock and the excess has been cut off but not completely shaved. Powder black 12" apes. Older style chopper tank. Rear fender for build, electronics box, pegs, stock caliper and stock rotor. I have everything you need plus stuff I'm forgetting.
Ill work on getting everything laid out and pictures of it tonite.
Price is going to be a firm $1200 I can part out for more than that. Throw another 300 bucks and a some elbow grease at it and it will run. Anyone that wants can PM now for first dibs is more than welcome. I will move stuff around to take pictures.
Yes this is a good deal and yes I'm not lying about anything.... And if I did t have another option I wouldn't do this.

Here's some pics of the stuff I have. What it needs spokes for rear wheel tires for both wheels, wiring, battery, chain, and seat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 205
Brand new 21" front wheel and 16". I have both hubs along with new all balls bearings for both wheels and steering stem. The front hub was milled then hand filed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 199
I also have front wheel spoke conversion kit.This is picture of the bearing kits fork seals spoke package and service manual.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 180
The next couple if photos are of the electronics tank, speedo delete, seat hinge, and solo seat mounts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 176
The rest of the stock stuff you may need is in this box of stock parts the bolts are in there, the brake stay arm, sprockets, and everything for braking except for new pads. I have way more invested in this project than asking. I'm just trying to get through this divorce and atleast be back at zero right now I'm drowning. Someone pick this up or starting next Monday ill be parting out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 173
Sorry to see you having to sell.. If nobody takes the whole package Id love to take the both hubs and bearings sets if you part her out.. If you do go down that road let me know what you want for em.. Good luck..

.. Robbo ..

I'm giving it till the weekend and then ill post everything with or best offer on everything I have anyone posting what they are interested in will get first dibs unless its a package deal rim hub spokes and bearings then ill the whole assembly

Back