Slow loading lately....

Bob Kelly III

Ranch Kid from way back,.... that got Old !
Reaction score
seams strange but the last 3 or 4 days the XS650.com site has been quite slow.... dunno why...
so I am wondering if it's My internet provider or if the site itself is getting slow because of hosting all the pictures ??? perhaps ? I dunno but half the pictures get about half way loaded and stop.... or never start loading in the first place.....
I kind'a think it's my I.P. but not sure has anyone else had this problem lately ?
Bob.................

Yup, but worse here over the last couple weeks. Sometimes my connection slows down, sometimes gives incomplete pages, sometimes resets and reconfigures, sometimes just plain ol' disconnects.

Seems to only happen on this site.
(Raises suspicious eyebrow)....

yah ! today it's real bad..... Aurgh !
...... I sent the I.S.P. a text saying please look into it as its getting really bad.... bet they disregard that ! LOL
Bob

No roaches around here.... crows think their treets ! and so do the mice !
.... as usual,.... the later it gets the faster the internet.... means my I.P. is being Flakey, and not doing what they promised ...I bet if I threaten disconnect they will take me off the "We can screw You " list ..... LOL
Bob.....

Haven't had any problems here in CNY.
What I do when I have such issues is immediately check the download speed I am getting at:
http://speedtest.xfinity.com/
...to see if there are any anomalies in the service I am getting from the ISP (Spectrum).
I typically am getting about 24Mbps download.

Ugh ! just did that test Dude.... I got 1.6 mbs for download speed....
this thing hasn't been right for days ..... grrrr
Bob.......

By the way...THANK YOU Dude for the speed test link ! I've been checking this internet often to see what it's doing and it hasn't been above 5mbs yet ! on upload or download .... I tried a 360 degree sweep of different host cities too only to find that it is the same for all of them so it must be here locally....
I think I will call them today and see what they have to say as they haven't returned my emails !
thanks again !
Bob..........

Back