For Sale - Swing arm, rear wheel, tires, brake components, fairing

hoffman900

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
All items located in Ocean City, NJ. Zip 08226

Torque / Anti-reversion cone. It came with the bike and I have no need for this. It was used for about 30 seconds. $15

All items except torque cone sold. Thanks!

Last edited:
All items located in Ocean City, NJ. Zip 08226

XS650? swing arm, XS650 rear hub laced to a 18 x 2.25" dished rim. All brake components included, even the weld on spring bracket for the frame. Brake stay not pictured, but I have it. Maxxis Promaxx Streets mounted. 110/90/18. The front is included to complete the 'package' (100/90/19). Wheel spacers, sprocket, etc. all included. What you see + the brake stay. $350obo for everything. Not really interested in parting it out at the moment. Willing to drive up to an hour to deliver these (meet half way?).

$250 for wheels, tires, swingarm, brakes, spacers, sprockets, brake stay, etc., all shipped to 37027???

I'll try to let you know tomorrow.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob,

I just realized that I may have misunderstood what you are selling. Does this include the front laced wheel? Or is it just the rear wheel, swingarm and brake parts and a front tire?

If there is no front wheel, then I will decline.

Thanks!

Rick

I'm interested in the the fairing, would you ship to CT. 06450? Let me know cost, I can paypal you or other means that you prefer.
Thanks Scott

Bob,

I just realized that I may have misunderstood what you are selling. Does this include the front laced wheel? Or is it just the rear wheel, swingarm and brake parts and a front tire?

If there is no front wheel, then I will decline.

Thanks!

Rick

It's just a laced rear. Would be a good set-up for someone who wants to convert to a 18" rear drum set-up.

Just one 'anti reversion cone'. Thanks

Gentlemanjim,

Not interested in separating the wheel 'package'. The whole thing weighs 65lbs in too small of a box. Shipping would be $80.

Back