For Sale - Thinking of selling my project

suthpaw22

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Seeing what kind of interest is generated by posting this up. I collected and tinkered with this for several years now and have come to the realization I don't really have the time or space to invest in this build and am ready to ride now. I went to a local dealership yesterday and they can put me on a bike for $2000 down, so, that is what I am looking to get for all of this. I have a good bit more than that invested in this project. Off the top of my head I can add up well over $800 in TC Bros parts alone. Check out the pics, ask questions, etc. I'll answer as quickly as I can. Note, I would prefer to sell this all as a package deal in hopes of a quick sell. I realize, I could probably get more parting this stuff out.

Attachments

• bikeparts.jpg
    bikeparts.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 192
  • bikeparts2.jpg
    bikeparts2.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 186
  • bikeparts3.jpg
    bikeparts3.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 168
  • bikeparts4.jpg
    bikeparts4.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 176
  • bikeparts5.jpg
    bikeparts5.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 173
  • bikeparts6.jpg
    bikeparts6.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 164
I don't know right off. In a few days if I can't sell as a package deal I will make a list of parts and prices. Each engine has a title.

I had basically two complete, titled bikes at one point. I had one rolling chassis stolen, leaving me with motor, carbs, etc and title. The other bike is frame, motor, and title from the same motorcycle.

Would you be willing to sell a head ? Just curious looking for something cheap to tinker around with some porting. Thanks

I'll let you know if I go that route. I'd rather sell as a package deal. There is more than enough there to make a nice bike. If I decide to sell pieces I will post a new thread listing items.

Back