This made my day!

Very nice example of a great bike. I think over 5K for one must be a record. How many miles on the clock? :thumbsup:. Mitch

^It says 11,000. The highest I've seen for anything before is in the fours, but I don't really follow it :)

i couldve bought my xs 30 times over for that (based on my original purchase price)
and that one hd 11350 miles i think

Wow,

My XS1B needs a little work . I'm currently restoring (2) XS1s . You never see them up for sale in a complete state . I'm going to restore my XS1B next. It needs paint , but only has around 9000 miles and runs great . I have friends that want to purchase my bikes all the time . All I can say is get your own f@$&ing bike. Not for sale . I put to much work in all of them.
Regards,
CPKID

There is a different 71B on eBay now, I think it is owned by the noted XS650 restorer,Mark Tomalson it's up to $4200 as of 3-13 Item number:230759101418

708_650_4_home_page_cropped.jpg

I am waiting for my 70 paint set to be completed and have been gathering parts and pieces for the restoration. I have a 71 but that is just a rolling chassis with no motor.

Back