For Sale - twelve XS 650s for $2500 !!!!!!!

jmcadoo

...SO...
Reaction score
Saw this on Graigslist, Wichita KS

yamaha xs 650's - $2500 (south, wichita)
Date: 2011-05-06, 8:41AM CDT
Reply to: sale-psxuc-2365568669@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have twelve sx 650 twin's, in various stage's of completion's, some have ks, title's, these are very sought after for making, bobber's or chopper's, I really don't want to sell em, but I have to pay tax'es, call 316-871-two three five three. I can't respond to email's, a friend is posting these for me!! thank's

Nnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Think I am far enough away quiver, quiver.

I originally hail from Kansas, about a 3 hour drive from Wichita. Sent my parents a message trying to work a deal for these.

Hrm. I'm in/from wichita.

Get in touch and get some pics. If they are any good, I'll finance it and if you can secure them/stash them somewhere, I'll give you one or two.

Sort of tentative, but I have the money. I really would like some pics/someone to eyeball them.

John

Well you would have to see them. But normally the owner takes pictures of the best he has, $2400 is a lot if that's the best of the 12 bikes............

3n53me3p25V35T15Q3b56dec8910a322e1fce.jpg

does have the sus factor, No email and using a friend. Looks like a used bike yard rather than "various stages of completion"

Well, I know the guy that has these bikes. Turns out he is a friend of a friend. And it just so happens he is not to far from me. What can I say, these are mine! We talked today and when I get back in town I'll let you guys know what all I have.

Most have been half way parted out but I'll see if some bikes can be out back together from other part bikes. There are only a few titles :( but we'll see....
Ryan

Thank you.

Jimmy, I'll get in touch with you when I get back in town and see what all I have. I have not seen the bikes yet, but I trust my buddy.

Back