WHAT music do you build to?

Cool thread, going to have to put some decent speakers on the laptop & drag it out to the shed!

Love this track, but only when played on a quality, loud system, so pc speakers probably wont do it justice!

This is imho one of the greatest songs of all time! Another absolute star that burnt too early.

Gotta love Ben

when I'm working on a bike, I can't pay too much attention to the music, or I'll start obsessing over that instead of the bike. So I just stick an iPod shuffle on this black and decker worksite radio thingy (not even stereo) and let it go on "shuffle". I used to do radio programming for a community radio station, so I've got it in me big-time to try and control my music.....but when I'm wrenching, I just can't, or I won't get anything done.
:)

Still snowbound INXS? Thought you might be into this one: :smoke::smoke:

Then of course there's the guy that invented rock & roll

- funny thing about snow...when i was living in the yukon it was no problem, here in middle europe it suxs...xspecting more tonight so went for a blat this morning...fucking feet are still cold

..pity you wont understand these lyrics-theyre fucking funny..these guys take english hits and write their own lyrics to them-really take the piss...this title translates as 'naked with a hard-on'

Usually I wrench on Sundays so I've been listening to the Lions game. The result, I'm on anti-depressants, my bike is in more pieces than when it arrived, I am still missing a lot of parts.

I'm glad the season is over, I'm switching to rock now.

Dave

lmao!!!!!! as a Bucs fan, Dave I feel your pain.
:)
rock-on everyone!

you know what would be awesome to somehow link all these vids and links together so when we go out in the shop and play,it would be like a shuffle of xs songs!! that would be tits!!
Since I'm from the seattle area, there is a slight bias toward regional bands. Growing up, I had a KISS Destroyer album at 7yrs old. Dad had a sweet 66 chevy shorty van, all capeted and radioshacked out . 6x9's everywhere. lots of Boston, led Zepelin, jimmy. When I hit my teens, Rebelling for me meant heavy rap.
But Ive found my way back to the classic rock channels, Back into the seattle seen. Love AIC, soundgarden is getting back together. Cant wait for that.

Love Lamb of god, High on fire, the bronx, old punk. Mostly, when I'm in my shop, I put my Ipod on shuffle, plug into my custom PA system, and GET AAAFTER IT!!!
Ive always wanted to get into blues, but were do I start? when I hear it on the radio at dads, Ilove it.Any suggestiong besides the usual suspects?

Maybe a little "usual" but Sonny Terry & Browny Magee are lords of blues.

Chain

WOW...... this thread caused some serious time delay to my old computer.

When I am in the garage, it's Classic Rock only..... the Guess Who, Boston, Hendrix, Grand Funk, Steppen Wolfe, Areosmith..... any many more.

IM with you on that one xm , hair nation,80,s rock. rush,queensriche, and are own locals kilgore smuge.if im feeling heavy

Back