wheel bearings mike is out of stock

I was googling All Balls bearings for an '81 a while back and some were a bit cheaper than what Mike was asking.

Dennis Kirk or JC Whitney had them when I browsed their cataloges some time back. You could try boats.net for original Yamaha parts.

Tom Graham

Yes, all the wheel bearings are common sizes. Armed with the bearing number, you could probably even get them locally at a bearing supply place or cycle shop. I got a whole box full several years back from a cycle shop going out of business. I got 4 or 5 different sizes to fit all the different bikes I have.

Try vxb.com. I think I saw some Yamaha stuff there the last time I looked. I can't remember if there were wheel bearings but you can search by size and get a comparable fit.

I can get them from McMaster Carr, but I was wondering what ABEC rating most wheel bearings are. Hate to put something on there that is going to fail. Any recommendations, hate to just buy some unknown junk off ebay.

6303z or 6303 2rs...from your local bearing supplier. 2rs has rubber shields z is metal shield ...isnt the abec rating in the 6303? These are front bearing numbers...will post rears in a sec...sorry

Last edited:
Like xsleo said all over Ebay..very inexpensive..25ish to your door for the set and dust seals..just did mine

Back