Wanted - WTB !!! XS650 Complete Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsizeengine

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for Yamaha XS650 Complete engine with Carbs, Coils, Regulator, Charging System, Points Ignition and running in excellent condition.

You don't want to PAY so why are you reposting?????
More than one person on here gave prices. You are not going to buy a $400. motor in excellent condition.
A good rebuilt motor goes for over $1000 and shipping to your country is HIGH.
You may just want to look closer to your country.
DIRTY DOG has GOOD USED motors for sale But you need to buy one before anyone is going to track down shipping for you. Its takes time to make all these free calls.
Like I told you and the other guy 706cc motor completely rebuilt NO ELECTRONIC's OR CARBS $2200.00 With PMA and PAMCO $2900.00 PLUS SHIPPING THIS IS A NEW REBUILT MOTOR JUST WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR EXCELLENT MOTOR

You don't want to PAY so why are you reposting?????
More than one person on here gave prices. You are not going to buy a $400. motor in excellent condition.
A good rebuilt motor goes for over $1000 and shipping to your country is HIGH.
You may just want to look closer to your country.
DIRTY DOG has GOOD USED motors for sale But you need to buy one before anyone is going to track down shipping for you. Its takes time to make all these free calls.
Like I told you and the other guy 706cc motor completely rebuilt NO ELECTRONIC's OR CARBS $2200.00 With PMA and PAMCO $2900.00 PLUS SHIPPING THIS IS A NEW REBUILT MOTOR JUST WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR EXCELLENT MOTOR
I 've bought 1 unit of DIRTY DOG and i pay $ 700 complete with carb , coils , regulator , charging system etc and in excellent condition. I will buy if the price is reasonable and I'm trying to buy the machines in large numbers , Why are you angry with me ? Did I ever say something that makes you angry ?

Dude I am not mad in any way but what you are asking for is NOT REAL
ASK for what you are looking for USED CHEAP MOTORS not EXCELLENT CONDITION and you may get more response. A motor with all you are asking for is not a cheap motor. You are lucky DAN has something close. I ship overseas and its not easy and the time and paperwork you have to go threw to get that motor or bike to its location is not easy. I have been beat out of money from your country because tracking is so poor. I don't know you and hope you get what you are looking for but post what you are really looking for. I know Dan and hes a good guy and has motors and never shipped like this overseas so I hope it works out for both of you.

Your words are very rough bro,.. I always get what I was looking at the price of 400 $ -700 $ ( 700$ DAN offers ) . I do not know how you do the overseas shipment as you say , but DAN just send the machine to my address in LA. I have a friend who takes care of delivery to INDONESIA later so do not be afraid, DAN will send it on Friday.

FYI : The payment is cleared!!!

That's cool that you got a friend in LA and he ships to you from there. I been in this business for over 35 yrs and I seen all the scams and I buy motors all the time and never once bought a EXCELLENT MOTOR for $400. So I think your excellent and my excellent are different. GOOD LUCK with your buy and if I was you open the pocket book and buy the rest that DAN has because they are not going to be there for long.
Have a nice day

That's cool that you got a friend in LA and he ships to you from there. I been in this business for over 35 yrs and I seen all the scams and I buy motors all the time and never once bought a EXCELLENT MOTOR for $400. So I think your excellent and my excellent are different. GOOD LUCK with your buy and if I was you open the pocket book and buy the rest that DAN has because they are not going to be there for long.
Have a nice day

are you accusing me of scamming?

Dude there's something wrong with you. Never said that are you paranoid?
I stated a view of being in business and seeing many scams on the internet and I have NO PROBLEM selling overseas. I have been selling overseas for over 30 yrs and sold more parts overseas than you ever will. I have sold containers of parts to ENGLAND-NEITHERS-IRELAND and made good friendships out of those deals. Plus in 35 years I have seen so many scams or ones that tried to scam.
If I thought you were a scammer I would come out and say it. Like you said my words are hard.... I pull no punches and say what I want if I think you are wrong.
BUT I didn't say you were a scammer or wrong DID I..... You are reading my word wrong
Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back