WTF

WTF
why not do it to your spouse or total strangers, maybe that might ... be funny ?
"here hold my egg !! "

Latest tic tic crazzz. I'm angry right now.

How can a parent do this and expect their child not to grow up without some empathy towards the pain of others.

Especially sad the last parent doing it to her child.

How the Fu(k does that inane thing become a trend on Electric Jesus’s twit tock X thing. Are people really so stupid?……… Don’t bother to answer that question, obviously twit tock users are stupid.

Re the barman, that is just annoying. In Glasgow, he would get 'See, an' just gi' me the drink, Jimmy, an' none o' yer patter.'

Re the Universe and our place in it, saw a Peter Cook & Dudley Moore sketch, many moons ago. We find the hapless pair tossed about on rough seas on a boat in middle o't night. Dudley gives a little speech encapsulating similar astronomical facts about the literally unimaginable scales of the solar system, the galaxy, the universe. And concludes, 'Makes your feel small and insignificant, really, looking up at the stars.'

Peter glances down at his companion, 'Must make you feel particularly small and insignificant, Dudley.'

Latest tic tic crazzz. I'm angry right now.

How can a parent do this and expect their child not to grow up without some empathy towards the pain of others.

Especially sad the last parent doing it to her child.

Mothers sowing the wind. It may be fifty years in the making but turnabout is fair play.
I can see the headlines now.......
"Pair arrested for breaking a dozen eggs over their parents head at the local senior care facility. This trend appears to be happening world wide."
"Some fringe scientists attribute it to a weakening of the earths protective magnetic field, the results being manifested in bizarre human and animal behavior. The overwhelming majority of the UN sponsored scientists and WHO insist its from too much carbon in the atmosphere."

Just having some fun now........

Wow, I wonder how he drinks it?
Nice version of Hotel California too. Have you ever sat down at a sushi restaurant and watched the food sliced before your eyes?
You will sit there hoping your gut can eat and hold it without springing a leak.
.....and the chefs catching a raw egg in their hats. Wonder if their mums cracked eggs on their foreheads when they were young'uns.......

That is brilliant. Me dear departed Mum told me that before WW2, Plymouth City Council burned the city's refuse to generate electricity and used the proceeds to reduce domestic rates. That stopped when electricity generation was nationalised after the war - the Council was no longer allowed to generate leccy and the Electricity Board had no licence to incinerate waste. Or some other rubbish excuse . . .

FALCON.JPG

Good to see the Falcon's organic GPS is working. I heard a story about a mess of Homing Pigeons disappearing.
Talking to a young farmer friend the other day and he mentioned some farmer(s) are finding the GPS coordinates are off kilter when setting their modern tractors to plow. "Think it's the magnetic poles flipping?"
Yeah.
He was wondering what affect that would have on self driving cars.........

GPS uses triangulation and distance (time) from 3 or more satellites to solve complex calculations for determining precise locations. The greater the number of "visible" satellites, the better the accuracy. Not present in the those calculations is anything to do with magnetism and/or magnetic fields. It's a "true north" systems that neither knows nor cares what the earths magnetic field is doing.

Back