Wanted - XS 650 in louisiana

Yeah i plan on keeping the bike for a long time and ride it quiet often.I still have the one guy that is getting the title for his so i am still crossing my fingers.

Somehow, someway I posted the wrong link. There was a bike with an Ardcore frame in Texas with all the stuff I listed for $1500 I believe it was. But yea if the title is legit on that hardtail in Marshall that's a good buy.

I got a little crazy today and almost bought a sportster then the guy i have been waiting on with the title issues emailed and said he will have a title in 2 weeks. He had all his paper work but never transfered it to his name before moving to louisiana. Hopefully it all works out or i am gonna start looking at sportsters. lol

I have a Sportster as well. They're good bikes and can be picked up fairly cheap. My girlfriend and I took the Sportster to Downtown Alive in Lafayette on Friday night and while walking through the crowd of bikes there was a basically all stock XS in the crowd. I waited around to see if the owner ever showed but never saw anyone. So have hope, they are out there.

Back