Wanted - XS Performance Keihin Carb Kit

yanknek

XS650 Member
Reaction score
48-9010.jpg

I have the wise guy turn outs, so I dont really need the whole kit but will buy the whole kit. Mike will just say "check back in a few weeks". What the hell kind of answer is that. Got the cash in paypal waiting.

It just means he's waiting for another shipment to come in and doesn't know when they'll be in. What's wrong with that?

i know if i was running a business, and i have. i would let them know more than just
" try back in a couple weeks" like, idk maybe, i'm in the process of trying to get them from the supplier" or maybe " i'll make sure i'll get in touch with you just as soon as i get them in. so, if it was just a 5-10.oo parts, fine. but it not. the man just trying to get them here, so.....what's wrong with that??

but that's jmo :|

That is all he has said "check back in a couple weeks".
To be running a business sending answers like that, are you kidding me. You would be ok with that type of a response? I asked questions about when and such. Have ever needed something and have no idea of when you could get it. Better yet, what if I was working on a customers bike and I had to say to them "well I dont know when I can get those carbs on your bike because I dont know when I can get them".

As you being part of this site, I would think that you would be a little more member conscious.... Just because I dont have 54825 post, does not mean that im never on here.

Im good now.... Thanks for reading.

Back