Make Offer - XS1 Mirrors -- some assembly required...

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
DSC04981.jpg

I have this pair of XS1 mirrors available. Will sell either or both. Make offer. My educated guess is that it will cost about $8.50 to ship one mirror within the U.S.

DSC04980.jpg

The left side mirror is pretty nice, but the stem has been shortened.

DSC04987.jpg

Both are stock mirrors with the proper insignia...

DSC04986.jpg

... and marks.

DSC04982.jpg

DSC04983.jpg

DSC04984.jpg

DSC04985.jpg

DSC04994.jpg

I have one clamp, and it goes with the left-side mirror. The actual horseshoe part of the clamp is poor, but all of the other clamp parts are good. Not sure if the horseshoe is original -- I have a different type of horseshoe that is nice that I could swap this one for.

DSC04995.jpg

DSC04993.jpg

I have a different 7mm stem mirror that I would be willing to cut down. You could then weld the cut piece on to the XS1 mirror, and make the stem the right length. The clamp could then be positioned to hide the weld.

DSC04990.jpg

The left side mirror has one extremely tiny ding as shown. The mirror pivot is excellent -- nice and tight and holds its position.

DSC04989.jpg

The right-side mirror pivot is BROKEN. But, it could be repaired by grinding or cutting off the metal ferrule, fabricating a new rubber pivot gasket, and welding a new ferrule.

DSC04992.jpg

Glass on left-side mirror is good, with just a few very short, shallow, minor scratches -- can be seen near the light flare in the picture.

DSC04991.jpg

Glass on right-side (rusty) mirror is good with two minor, shallow scratches as shown.

DSC04996.jpg

Stem on left-side mirror is good with just a couple of clamp marks.

DSC04997.jpg

Clamp marks on stem of left-side mirror.

These are very rare mirrors. The right side mirror is very poor, but restorable. I don't want much for it, just want it to go to someone who can use it.
The left-side mirror is pretty nice -- please PM me with a reasonable offer.

Back