For Sale - xs650 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenjr93

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a few parts I've decided to not use on my build, so up for sale they go!

1) Legendary cycles Manx TT tank w/ flush mount cap. Never been mounted, still in black gel coat. After shipping it was 500$, I'll sell it for 350$ + shipping. (Excuse the dirty finger prints)

9H9cyIsl.jpg

2)Left hand side controls, Mounted once and taken off, did not like the bulkyness. As pictured, has turn signals, high beam, horn, and passing light. Bought for 50$, will sell for 25$ +shipping.

EJBoeFdl.jpg

3) Drag pipes made by gordonscott of XS650exhaust.com. They are straight pipes still in the silver high temp paint. Ran on the bike for about 15min total, a little blackened on the ends but nothing 5min of sanding couldn't fix. Decide they were too loud for my little neighbourhood, and have gone a different direction on my build. They were 200$ after shipping, I'll let them go for 100$ + shipping.

GKHmtRQl.jpg

4)Stock XS650 side covers, painted by PO a terrible off-white. No cracks, fair condition. 20$ for both + shipping.

(pictured in above picture)

5) Unknown brand 7/8" drag bars installed by PO. 20$ + shipping and they are yours. Replaced them with clipons, but they looked pretty good!

(Pictured in above picture)

6) 83' stock seat, good condition save for a few small rips on the underside. Anything that's visible looks good. 40$ + shipping.

NZXUWC2l.jpg

XYwn0orl.jpg

7) Legendary cycles Thruxton ABS cafe seat with low profile cushion. ( http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vinta...erglass-thruxton-abs-plastic-seat-sp1404.html ) Bought and decided to experiment with it, ended up cutting it down a bit to look a bit more aggressive/be more comfy. The cushion is now too long for it, but could be cut flush with the tank and probably be hard to tell it was ever cut. It cost 200$ after shipping but I'll sell if for 99$ + shipping due to me cutting it up. Never mounted, still in black gelcoat.

KJ0ZPral.jpg

PM me with any offers. I'm located in Vancouver BC, Canada. So if your local, we could also arrange a meet-up.

Last edited:
Hey man, interested in the pipes. I live in Burnaby so super close. I may have a friend that would like that seat for his cafe too. We both have xs400s. I will do some research or if anyone on here knows if they xs650 pipes will fit a xs400. Or if some minor fab work is required.

Thanks!

I'll PM you when I get home for more details. But I don't think xs650 pipes fit xs400's as I believe the head pipes are bigger on the xs650, someone may correct me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back