Wanted - XS650 Runner

ninskrillz

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey gang, think this might be my first post if so WUDDUP. Im Nino from Virginia Beach. Owned an XS about 3 years ago that I rode the piss out of until I wound up in legal trouble, and without actually thinking long term, I sold it to pay the man off. Bought it for 800 bones in MD and it was a strong runner, leaving me with plenty of doe for the after market works. PMA, trick Joewiseguy swingarm, fancy chinese sporty tank. Great bike, and a blast to ride.

Once I got a hold of enough guap for another bike, was really into vn800's so I bought one. Fast forward a year and a bunch of dough later, I gotta "cruiser" I still hate to look at that I put way too much money into. So that things gone and I have a decent chunk of change to scoop up another XS.

Problem is with them being such awesome bikes, everyone seems to want one so trying to score for under a grand, even under 1500, seemingly not as easy as it was when I first bought one. I mean I grabbed a strong runner that needed NOTHING for 800 bones three and a half years ago! Now guys on craigslist are "firm" at 1500 for non running, title-less bikes (WTF?).

Anyways, 4am rant off.

Looking for a XS650 runner, within 200mi of Virginia Beach, VA. Planning on starting off with Hughs PMA and mayhaps a PAMCO ignition, so these are bonuses. I've got cash, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna get GOUGED. Feel free to PM or reply with any bikes that you think I may be interested in.

Last edited:
Back