1976 Tracker Build

haha, I hope you are right. I was too nervous to even test it yesterday as I finished wiring about 6pm. If I had some issue, I know myself well enough that I would stay out there all night had I found some issue or something didn't work. I am going to have to do the test at about 9am so it gives the whole day to fix it---I would stay up all night otherwise!!

IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0298.JPG
Built a new dash for the neutral, indicator lights, and mini speedo. Still need to weld together however.

IMG_0331 (002).jpg
IMG_0333 (002).jpg
IMG_0329 (002).jpg
Ok, I posted a thread about this but I bought another 650. This one is a 79 model and had a lot of the things I will take off this bike and put on my build. I plan on taking the PAMCO off of it as well as the almost new coil. I am almost finished with the wiring on my build---had a small gremlin I needed to take care of. Plus, I plan on selling a lot of these parts---

And finished up my dash as well--need to add a few things on it--looks a bit sparse but I like the way it looks on the bike. Dang, when I put pictures on my computer they look ok, then I put them on here and they turn sideways. ugh.

Attachments

• dash3.jpg
    dash3.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 116
  • dash4.jpg
    dash4.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 122
ok, well it is finally seeing the light of day after a while in the garage. Set the valves, have the PMA on, set the cam chain, now I just need to get the points set and fire it up. First time I have ever had a bike with no battery. When I start up the first time---should I just leave everything unhooked except the power to the bike--meaning unhook the headlight, taillight, etc.? They are easy to unhook as I just need to pull the wires off the fuse block I installed.

Attachments

• IMG_0466 (002).jpg
    IMG_0466 (002).jpg
    297 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 132
Very nice tracker build....Great exhaust
Can't wait for the fire-up results

Back