buildin' me a tracker

Loaded up and goin' to the CHP for VIN verification tomorrow. I LOVE this pic! '79 bike in a '79 truck! Don't get no better than this. Next weekend the wiring harness gets built and in a week or so after that we put a nickel in her! Stay tuned!

bikeintruck001.jpg

Loaded up and goin' to the CHP for VIN verification tomorrow. I LOVE this pic! '79 bike in a '79 truck! Don't get no better than this. Next weekend the wiring harness gets built and in a week or so after that we put a nickel in her! Stay tuned!

Wow that's an amazing combo. It looks great sitting in that truck. Both are so good-:thumbsup:looking.

Fantastic build Pregrid. You've done everything 100% and will have a spectacular specimin when finished. This has been a great inspiration and makes me want to complete the one started in the garage.

I can't wait until you announce it finished (hopefully a video?).

Fantastic build Pregrid. You've done everything 100% and will have a spectacular specimin when finished. This has been a great inspiration and makes me want to complete the one started in the garage.

I second that motion, and add that we also need surround sound!

Dave,
Whats with the American obsession for pick up trucks.:confused:

yup, there will be a video. Prolly in 2 or 3 weeks, I hope.

Dave,
Whats with the American obsession for pick up trucks.:confused:

Man that picture pretty much tells it all. I bought my first truck (a lonnng time ago) to haul my dirt bike. Had one ever since. Once you've owned one it's hard to live without.

Man that picture pretty much tells it all. I bought my first truck (a lonnng time ago) to haul my dirt bike. Had one ever since. Once you've owned one it's hard to live without.

I cant imagine life without My pickup!
Dave, the bike looks outstanding!
Your Avatar still scares Me!
The link for the tires You used doesnt work, can You tell Me what tires You used, please?
All I lack on My tracker is the tires....Oh, and a Fork brace!

Attachments

• street tracker finished 012.jpg
    street tracker finished 012.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 256
I cant imagine life without My pickup!
Dave, the bike looks outstanding!
Your Avatar still scares Me!
The link for the tires You used doesnt work, can You tell Me what tires You used, please?
All I lack on My tracker is the tires....Oh, and a Fork brace!

Got my tires here: http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG...8ar4fjf/EXP=1312333031/**http://aaracing.com/

They're Maxxis DTR-1 27.0 x 7.0 X 19. Just so ya know they're racing tires, not DOT approved, but my friend at A&A says thet work fine on the street. What I like about them is the tire is easily twice as wide as the wheel. They're made for these wheels so fit is excellent.

Omar's made my fork brace and I love it.

Back