buildin' me a tracker

thanks everyone, she's gettin' around really good, better than she has in several months. This is gonna be a quick healing, I figger. Got lot's of family and friends rootin' for her and she's too cool not to come out of this better than ever!

Bodywork is back............nothin' fancy............

yamahapaint001.jpg

yamahapaint002.jpg

yamahapaint003.jpg

Looks good Thank you for not going yellow with speed blocks! I have been patiently waiting for my stuff to be finished for 7 months now..... Got to love family

Looks good Thank you for not going yellow with speed blocks! I have been patiently waiting for my stuff to be finished for 7 months now..... Got to love family

Yeah, EVERYBODY does the yellow with speed blocks. Well almost everybody. Bodywork won't go on the bike til next week, got a healing wife to fix first!

Hey, first things first! Bodywork on the bike! :laugh: The subdued pinstripe really looks nice. It will be great to see it all together.

Yeah, BABY!! she's back together and runnin' saweeet! Let me tell you though, a tighter motor (read more compression) is a little harder to kick over. Hell it's a LOT harder to kick over! however I haven't checked timing yet and I think some tweakin' is in order. That will be for tomorrow. For now, here's a pic and a short vid. Glamour shots to follow.

done.jpg

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/pregrid/?action=view&current=VIDEO0002.mp4

Great video. How about another one from the other side. Great job! Now if I can only get that f****n swingarm off the bike, I could move along. How's the spousal unit doing?

Back