central minnesota

yamchop

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone on hear lived around kandiyohi co. minnesota. i'm tring to put a ride together early june and it would be nice to get some xs's out here for the ride, anyone intrested let me know.:bike:

I am in Dakota County (Lakeville). I'm up for a ride but not sure if the Yamaha will be, please keep me posted, sounds like a great idea.

Any of you guys have a build going? Maybe we need to start the Minnesota help/swap thread for parts and info gathering locally?

thats a good idea gunna be starting my next build soon if we can get a ride together should find a good central location to meet. any ideas? o yea, other bikes would be welcome to.

Well i am damn near the center. i will need a few more weeks to get the yamaha goin and to get the girl a bit more pratctice on hers but im in for may sometime. More worried about the yamaha though, the girl has it down. i will need to start another build as soon as she outgrows her GS450 bobber, ahhhhh the excuses a guy can make to build a bike. = ):thumbsup:

Sorry guys got a little distracted there. i dont care where we leave from or go to but one of my fav rides is from here up to princeton and over on 95 to taylors falls, from there to still water for lunch and then everyone disperses from there. )ou get a bit of everything on that ride including the river bottoms. Damn good food in stillwater too. The north shore and leech lake are have a ton of cool stuff also.

South Minneapolis here. Just getting my bike together, anyone want to get together and swap parts or give info on tuning or something, just give me a shout.

All of you that are in MN check out SpeedClubInc.com, Local 650 site for the chops. Not nearly the info as what you will find here but. . . . . HEY. . . . . SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!!

I forgot all about the Flood Run, I would have a hell of a lot of work to do if I was gonna run that. Thats 2 years in a row that I will have missed it.. . Bummer.

Hey there Ottis. Check out "runs good then runs bad" thread. Sorry i haven't learned the link tool yet. I think it may be the ignitor or a bad wire somewhere. Spent some time tracing the ign circut today and revisiting connections, but nothing.

Last edited:
Tried to ride my Cafe 650 to work today, but couldn't get it to run right. Appears to be a clogged fuel filter though. So no one else is running the floodrun tomorrow?

Back