central minnesota

i did a little work on the 75 i picked up a couple weeks ago. it started!! i was suprised!! time to go to work!!

I have a bunch of XS650 parts i'm willing to sell or trade.

6 inch over forks for a 77 with wheel and new tire. They have new seals and look absolutely perfect.

chrome lowering kit for the shocks.

Brand new 2 into 1 chrome header and muffler system made by Alphabet in the 70's. Never installed, with header flanges. Not a scratch on it.

New points.

I'm pretty interested in all of this stuff. lol

I'll have to stop by one of these days and check them out if you still have them.

Just a reminder - I still have many parts left over from the tare down of my 77 XS. If there is anything that you guys need drop me a line. Free if your picking them up.

Also have a parts motor and everything else from a 1980 special. Motor has a rod through the block but I have all the components from it and the bike including stator, carbs, and all the stuff that anyone of us would see being worth removing. Let me know if any of you need anything.

No speedo but I am pretty sure that I do have a lock mechanism. I will check and let you know when I get home tonight.

OK, sorry guys. Is there still a need for a seat latch and other parts. I got all caught up in the ride this past weekend and forgot all about looking for the latch. Let me know if there is something any of you need.

Also, feel free to give me a call and hassle me about the parts. I often am forgetfull when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks, Ottis 763-286-8404

I'm in Robbinsdale but the neither or the xs's we're working on will likely be done until next summer. I usually ride a '08 Raider. Helping the wife build herself an '80xs Bratstyle Bike and after that is complete I might take the remnants of the '77xs we have and make a show bike with major design changes. I'll have a lot of parts left over, stuff like tanks, sidecovers, lights, racks, shocks, etc.

Probably not for a while. I just dont have the time or the space for the projects at the moment and I am thinking of going back to a bagger.

Sold.

Last edited:
I live in wright county got a little bobber Im trying to get finished and on the road will be putting pics on it soon. also have a stock parts bike 1980 if you guys are looking for parts.

I need help with my front end on my bobber. I welded up a tc bros hard tail but found out that some one had raked out the front so it sits way to low is there any way to lenghten the stock front end or does anyone know some one who makes a longer springer front end for it.

Thanks
:banghead:

Forking by Frank for tubes any length you want. What year front end? I may be picking up an early bike with extended tubes. Man there are a lot of early bikes with extended forks out there. Guess it dates the first chopper "look" craze into the early 70's

Back