CHAT UP LINES when attempting to speak to a person you like

funky

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all Hope you are well :D A little bit of fun
I was wondering if you could help me :smoke:
I have recently felt the need to :thumbsdown: lets say seek compnay of the opposite Sex :heart::heart::heart: being that i am quite out going kind of chap;) i do feel a little shy when confronting a female and get a little tounge tied ;):laughing::laughing:
So if you would be so kind as to forward to me any good chat up lines :love: to help me i would be very greatfull:bike:
All replies welcome and we can pick the best one after i tested these out :cool:
All the best Funky

Last edited:
Hi Funky,
it may not work for you but I picked up a beautiful blonde francophone lady by giving her a dog kennel.
We've been married for 29 years.
Confornting? That's a bit much to hope for on a first date.
Even confronting a young lady is a wrong mind-set, like trying to adjust your ignition with a 2lb ball-pein hammer.
Try being subtle, like "Hello,would you like to help me spend my lottery winnings?"
And never confuse a young lady's good looks with her capacity for passion.

Subtle you say .....I was thinking more like ....
Hi darling do you work for a firworks company becuase i would BANGYA:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
My friend Wilsey once went up to a female and asked
Wilsey "Do you like magic?"
Female "yes"
Wilsey "well how about you come back to my place, we have a few drinks ... and a bit of FUN!!! ,,,, and then you disapear " .
She slapped him...

I used to say something like "I ride motorcycles...It's right outside....Fancy a ride?". Does filter out the non motorcycle riders, and being an XS650 bike, you might get, shall we say, 2 rides?

Yes i cant spell ...Look i have ran out of chat up lines... thought you American boys would bolster my cache of seductive chat. :lmao::D;):)

Back