CHAT UP LINES when attempting to speak to a person you like

So sorry, Sir Funky, I misunderstood your query.

I thought you wanted to know about "Chat lines", a telephone addiction.
ChatLine01.jpg

Or, the British equivalent.
ChatLine02.jpg

I don't really care for or trust those things.
You never know who or what is on the other end.
ChatLine03.jpg

In old-school American, you're talking about "pick up" or "hook up" lines. There's boatloads of those, in print and on the web.

... confronting a young lady is a wrong mind-set...

Agree with Fred here. A confrontation is an assault, a combative tit-for-tat, resulting in a winner and a loser. A bloody battlefield, you can't win. But, some folks are into that.

Not my cup of tea.

I like to approach this like fishing. Study the fishing holes, see what bait is working.

Out here, I've noticed that the bachelorettes flock to the main grocery store on certain times and days of the week. I've also noticed that the bachelors tend to herd there on certain times and days of the week.

Oddly, those two timeframes don't coincide.

Rather than the frontal assault, I prefer to get in her head. Requires a bit of observational skill, an advocacy position, thinking on your feet, and a genuine amusement at the challenges of life. I'm sure you're up to the task.

At the grocery store, I'll take a turn down the cat food aisle, and will often find a lady standing in there, pensive, overwhelmed and perplexed by the enormity of the various cat food offerings.
ChatUpLine01.jpg

I'll saddle alongside, displaying the same air of confusion, and comment:

"My cat told me that we're supposed to get two of everything."

I always get a chuckle.
Often leading to a lively conversation.

One even followed me home.

But, be forewarned,

She probably has a cat...

Cheers Two many im off to the grocery store :smoke::pimp:
Right just to be clear :D IT's CHAT UP LINES When you attempt to converse with someone whom you are attracted to Not Chat Lines which is not what i would do :offtopic:Heading changed as to aviod any confusion and not to make me sound weard or creepy or slimey
All the best Funky

Back