Death traps Builds

This is the most interesting serious explanation / condemnation of modern art I've seen.

FONG BROTHERS WHERE ARE YOU.
Love those guys
I'm still here. What I thought was going to be a short 10 month hiatus turned into 6 years due to garage issues. I'm finally making a comeback into the world of useable garage space, so... what the future holds remains to be seen. I appreciate (even though it was 2 years ago) the kind words. I don't think I've logged in to this board since 2014 or 15. Good to see guys like yourself and XJWMX are still at it.

I'm still here. What I thought was going to be a short 10 month hiatus turned into 6 years due to garage issues. I'm finally making a comeback into the world of useable garage space, so... what the future holds remains to be seen. I appreciate (even though it was 2 years ago) the kind words. I don't think I've logged in to this board since 2014 or 15. Good to see guys like yourself and XJWMX are still at it.

Going to start doing restorations? :sneaky:
Welcome back.

Well, I’m not trying to ignite a debate about art - but check out Voices of Fire, which is proudly owned by the people of Canada after being purchased by our National Gallery in Ottawa for $1.8 million dollars.
View attachment 123027
It isn’t known whether that was $1.8M USD or CAD - but does it really matter?

You should be aware that there was some controversy several years back when it was discovered that those philistines at the NAC had displayed this wise purchase upside down.

Stupid gits - how could they have been so careless with this masterpiece?

Bloody shocking!

i'll see your Voice Of Fire and raise you one Red Trench. I guess Newfoundland had some fun money burning a hole in its pocket. Like today, you weren't allowed to call bullshit on it.Certainly it wasn't anything like what you think it is you filthy minded bugger.... Somehow I can't help but think it inspired an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

DON'T PULL THE STRING!
DonWright.jpg

Attachments

• DonWright.jpg
    DonWright.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DonWright.jpg
    DonWright.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Back