Don't you hate THE FONG BROS?

LOL I thought it kind of fitting that my first post (after lurking for months) was on a Fong Bros thread. Too much to resist. I am the king of ra ra pom pom.

yes< I do hate them!!!! Hate them for making my bike look like a P.O.S!!!
How the hell Am I suppose to compete with that!!!?!?!? All I gots is a drill press, couple of angle grinders, and a miller 180! Sheesh!!!!
129071888953985321t-vi.jpg

Hey welcome Teebs. God I read your "reviews" enough on 650choppers you might as well be here. Haha Congrats on the new build guys! I added ya'll on myspace awhile back and you asked me if I was interested in a bike.. Well check out my thread and you'll see the one I'm interested in!!

Thanks, brother. Yeah, Ted started blocking my posts over there unless my opinions were 100% back-patting,-good-job-yo,-your-build-is-perfect posts. No constructive criticism allowed, apparently.

This chop is exceptional. Very, very clean.

Oh no, the notorious Fong Bros are back!
They're wanted men! Public enemy number one understand
So lock up your daughters, lock up your wife, lock up your back door and run for your life
The man is back in town don't you mess me 'round

Silly, silly boys. Crazy triange frame. Good looks. Less weight. Jeez, will you stop ruining all of those mass produced Japanese motorcycles. Someone is saving them . You guys do suck. I hate you..... Yeah, that's it..:D

Fongs need some kind of good front brake to make it safe....high speeds stops forget it.....and a top engine mount makes these more stable.......
xsjohn

Attachments

• XS650 80.jpg
    XS650 80.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
You assholes! taking all my ideas (out of my head)! My next build is going to look a lot like that but now everyone will just say, it looks a lot like that fong bros build a while back. :shrug: actually your bike reminds me some of the cycruiser with the beach looking bars, vertical cylinder tank under the seat, shouldered rims, and white paint job.

Love the wheels, low tank, and the bars. You don't have a throttle cable in those pictures do you?

I have a project right now with a tank damn near sitting on an engine that I'm working on a slim upper motor mount for. Got any pics of what you came up with so I can steal your ideas?

I have it but,,,,,what would it matter........make pretty words that fall on deft ears........yah it's me....the ole turd.....xjohn.....been around more corners that most of you.........LOL

Nope! It's a BSA Bantam tank I just picked up. Your tank will go on something someday, just not this current project. I'll probably end up re-tunneling the one I got from you because I like tanks to sit low over the backbone.

After 45 years of this I love the comedy of errors.......dear god is any body really riding these or just composing something.......oh shut up john............do you really know what is going to happen or are you just hoping...........

Let me know how your back feels after a few thousand.......much less a few hundred thousand.................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.... when the 20 year old honey want's some and you can't..........:banghead:

Another clue.......Don't get rid of your TCi ignition if you are lucky enough to have one.........get another one or fix it if it fails......the only thing wrong with it... is it is a bit advanced...retard it..........huge crank circle and very accurate.......ah who is listening........cam shaft timing is half speed timed and way less accurate....all spongy with all the cam chain jitters..and much less circle....for sure......ah what would I know.....think about it...:)

xsjohn

Last edited:
Jesus, John... you need to lay off the booze. Or not. It is rather entertaining to "watch" you have a total meltdown.

Back