Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am poor so if I don't make them myself I won't own them , that is all . Need a welder got any free welders by chance? The guys at pandemonium must be pretty good guys to share the wealth ,,,,,, I would do them proud on my brat ish build

I would love to win this exhaust because; I am starting a new 1981 XS650 project and I could build this bike around this exhaust and you could use my bike for your advertisements! Bach

I should win because I'm going to be building another XS 650 this winter. My last build had over 150 hours into her and I had to cut time out somewhere. What ended up happening was that I had a completely awesome bike with blah pipes. This next build I want to have EVERY detail perfect, and the YaMama pipes would just go PERFECT with what I have in mind. My next bike will be different and better than the last, but even if you just picture my last bike "Wabi Sabi" with these pipes, you'll see it would look so much better with a set of Pandemonium pipes!
253607_232036276806563_232033090140215_1031010_5615000_n.jpg

253484_232036130139911_232033090140215_1031003_3251246_n.jpg

And for the clincher....Just imagine what a set of YaMama pipes would do to the look of the bike from this angle......

254563_232036123473245_232033090140215_1031002_37766_n.jpg

And they should look even better on the next bike!

hi everybody, i am building my first chopper and doing it on a budget, great story for you all..... as a little kid my dad had an old bike under a blanket in the garage as i grew into my teenage yrs i wanted to ride so we got the old bike running (1974 rootbeer colored tx650) great bike! we now have a 72 and a the 74. i have picked up a 78 to chop and i am in need of the exhaust! btw. i am really trying to get this done in time to give it to my son for his 18 b-day. thks for reading,:thumbsup: ride-on

Between my wife not working and my kid with glaucoma and 2 of my cats dying and my aunt in the hospital with complications of a brain tumor and working all the time to make ends meet... NO I DON'T NEED TO WIN

I was hoping to win so i could cut some costs on my rebuild. i have 1981 XS650 that i plan to completely restore when i get home from this deployment in Afghanistan. I'm making this one into a street tracker and hoping to have enough money left over to make a bobber out of the next one i buy.

I havent ever built a xs650 but have built a couple cb750's if I win these pipes it would inspire me to build a tx650 i picked up last summer otherwise I have a complete tx650 for sale.

i should win because i spent all my money buyin my dream project and cant afford to do anything but look at it sit in my driveway... i have a sick mother, sister who is broke, baby momma drama , and beautiful daughter i take care of..at the end of the day i got nothin left..those pipes would be a beautiful start to the future of my freedom:bike:

I should win because My garage is so full of bikes and parts I cant get to my welder to make a set. The tank and fenders is back from the painter and the rest is out being powder coated--it would be awesome to have some pipes to bolt on it!

My chopper would look great with this exhaust, and there is nothing available over here in Australia that looks this good. Would be a good advert for the Pandemonium product if people could see it and hear it up close and personal.

I should win because I took my dads old 650 from college after it sat for 20 years and have been slowly restoring it fir two years. I finally got it consistently running this fall. Now its time to make it look good.

o.k. made it.... wow.....

Well like I'd said, up here in the Great White North ( Canada Eh ) I'm not sure if " Pandemonium Custom Coppers" are heard of much, and it would be sure looked at on our Son's Bobber and give him HUGE bragging rights eh ?

How cool is it to Brag about winning some hting way cool like that ?

Kinda like in " A Christmas Story ", Ralph's pop winning a LEG~LAMP :) I'd be pumped to have won that for sure, I'd put her right in the window of my "Real ~ Man's", Barber Shop up here on main street.

Any~who...... Thanks eh

fraser
Good Luck to us all for sure K ?

need em cause I got a small pecker:doh:

Ha ! Well I'm old, K ?

Short pecker don't worry me any, never has, when in school ~gym, showing up, the older guys would laugh at my shorty man there eh ? Have them selves a good one over it they would, till I started licking the sweat from my forehead ! That kinda made them cry some...

Rememeber boys, the tongue, she NEVER goes OFF !!!!!! Like that little pink bunny on the T.V. adds eh ? Takes a licking and keeps on ticking :)

fraser

I need it because I'm in the process of building an 1976 XS650 and I'm finally retired and will finally have time to build the bike of my dreams. This would be the cherry on top

CW

Its never easy to say kind things about yourself or to ask for anything. Whether it is something material or simply a favor. Maybe it's the pride that most all of us have for ourselves. So when asked, "Why pick me?", I assume most of us sit here in our computer chair, couch, or bench in the garage (where ever you sit with your computer in front of you to access the interwebz) and scratch our heads pondering this simple thought.

For me, it is just that, very simple. The stock exhaust header pipes I have on my hard-tail dumps right into my foot pegs. This is something I had over-looked when building the bike. I re-used the stock foot pegs and simply welded the mounting studs to the frame, but by doing so, the stock exhaust ends about an inch or two before the foot pegs. Slowly, but surely, the rubber bushings are starting to melt out of there. Not to mention the extremely unsightly black soot that has been building up. But there is hope. And that hope is exactly in the form of the Pandemonium 'Ya Mama' exhaust pipes. These pipes would cure my problem 100%.

If I had the opportunity to win these pipes, in reality, two people would be getting free pipes. A very close and dear friend of mine is in the slow process of piecing an XS together. He has been a wealth of help to me in regards to wiring and always having an extra hand to lend. He is in dire need of any parts that he can get his hands on. He's not picky either. So I promise to give him my stock exhaust in return for the gift that www.xs650.com and Pandemonium Custom Choppers may give me.

After all, half the fun of these wonderful bikes is not just riding them, but the companionship and joy that they bring to our lives. There is nothing I enjoy more than the feeling after putting a good night's work in on the bike or watching people break their necks to see you blasting down the road on your sweet new ride. These bikes are an outlet for all of us bike enthusiast to express ourselves and for some to meet new people that share the same interest. I for one keep every person's contact information that I have sold or bought parts off of. In my area the XS scene is not very big, so I embrace each and every person I meet a long with way. You never know when you might need that one bolt or electrical component that is sitting in someone else's spare parts box under their work bench. Networking is a wonderful thing, especially in the low budget bike building world. If you've never seen the movie 'Crash', I would suggest watching it. Granted, it has absolutely nothing to do with motorcycles, but it has everything to do with fate and things coming full circle. By winning these pipes, not only will they touch my life (and make my bike look more bad @ss!), but I guarantee that many more people's lives will be touched as well. Cheers! -Bykerbrad

I'm building my first bike, I've wanted to for some time now. I'm a soon to be graduating college student supporting myself with online marketing work and making sub sandwiches while going to school. My budget is tight and my resources are limited, I'm currently taking apart the engine to get it rephased, and spending money on replacing parts on the two beat to hell engines I received with a rolling frame earlier this fall. I don't currently have an exhaust, of the bins of parts I received with my two frames and engines I don't have one and it sucks. I have no money left, enough parts to salvage one working engine a hard-tailed, stretched frame with some hot spoke rims but no exhaust. Winning this comp could put me in a good position to finish my first bike project in time to ride it out of my graduation ceremony.
300560_10150814892880705_842850704_20600016_426102188_n.jpg

So that when I am parked among the v twins, and kick life into my XS.
They will know fear and tremble. And yes,they will know they
have chosen poorly. And must live in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back