Hello Everyone

BigGeorge

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I see alot of familiar names here from 650rider. Some of you might remember me from that forum. I probably lurked more than I posted but I gained a wealth of information and I'm happy to see XS650.com is continuing to keep the beloved xs650 alive and well:thumbsup:.......BG

My wife had knee replacement surgery and I have been living at the hospital / rehab unit for 15 days with no access to a computer... After not being able to walk for nearly 2 years she is now walking pain free and thats exactly what her doctor said to her "what took you so long to decide to have it done" ...........BG

Hey BigGeorge, my 80 year old father is heading for double knee replacement... I guess I'll be going through the same thing as you. Hope it all works out for wife.

Welcome to the site.... I am Noob to the XS650... Hope I get to ride it soon... Only two more months of winter left here.

Backroader, hang in there. Lots of people in their 80s having BiLateral knee replacement with excellent results. Recovery is a bit longer because its both knees. Just make sure he goes to therapy after, thats as important as the surgery itself. Best of luck to your Dad..... BG

My wife had knee replacement surgery and I have been living at the hospital / rehab unit for 15 days with no access to a computer... After not being able to walk for nearly 2 years she is now walking pain free and thats exactly what her doctor said to her "what took you so long to decide to have it done" ...........BG

Hey BG good to see you here. Now the wife is back on her feet and in the kitchen :wink2: you should be able to ride the 650 more. Glad she has come through it well mate, we put up with things far to long before doing something about it and then :doh: yourself for not doing it sooner

The snow :yikes: is still piling up here so no riding the bikes for at least 2 more months. The wife still has about 2 months of outpatient therapy so just about the time shes back in the kitchen I'll be back on the bike :bike:...

Welcome BigGeorge
you going to post some pics of your XS or do we have to wait til the snow melts :laugh:

Back