My Build Thread.

Hey Carbon,

I just joined after subscribing to your channel for the excellent vids you have up. Thanks! Love the work you are doing on this, wish I had your knowledge.

Good luck!

Hey Carbon,

I just joined after subscribing to your channel for the excellent vids you have up. Thanks! Love the work you are doing on this, wish I had your knowledge.

Good luck!
crazzee, thanks Man. There is a lot of great info here. The forum members are a bunch of good eggs too. Welcome to the site:cheers: almost every thing that I know about the XS650 I learned here from these guys. I mean there are some pros that knoe these bikes inside and out. And the best thing they don't mind sharing their knowledge with us.And thanks again.

Great job on the bar and fender mounting. What are you going to work on next. It would be nice to see as a roller. I can see it now and it looks fantastic. :D

Thanks. My next move is battery box installed, seat gusset, rear seat mount.
then weld in the tank bung. Then I'll throw in a engine and get to the foward controls, brake upgrades,body work,...........................................:wink2:
Houston we have a roller, thats not the front fender I'm using
full

Looks like a roller now. Once the wheels go on the build goes better. Like the seat it looks good with curve of the frame. Frisco mount with apes. Cool man riding :thumbsup:

Well after thinking about the maltese cross tail light.
I was going to use it with full rear fender.
And now that has changed with the short fender and sissybar.
I'm not going to use it.
I think this tail light mounted centered under the sissybar, on the fender will do the trick.
full

I'll then have chrome head and tail lights

javafinger, thanks

I tested the LED blinker lights before I mount them.
The size of these tiny things are 1''x5/8''
full

the first pic shows how bright the room is.
Man they are so bright makes the room seem low light
full

these tiny things are just what the DR ordered

Back