My first ever bike build!!

That Is so awesome, nice job. I want to totally restore my too:thumbsup:

Thanks Richard!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNND............... SHE'S A ROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing on her own!!

I also scored some ally clip-ons for a bargain on epay, still toying with how and what to do with the bars, so the position they in is not permanent yet!

Some pics!!!

9632906898_1f6cdd9e0b_h.jpg

9632905518_23120f9ed1_b.jpg

9629670075_5190bab41b_b.jpg

Weather permitting, I'll drag her out the shed tomorrow and into daylight for some better pictures!!

Even though my first build was done in the corner of a small apartment (flat?), it still amazes me how you and ANLAF can accomplish anything in such a small space...

Haha I just noticed that your actually working on an area rug. That is great! Lol
I have an eight foot by three foot cement area with cardboard and grass. Oh and in direct sunlight all day with no roof.
So I'm jealous of your comforts! Lol

I'm thinking a gold gas cap could work.

Yeah I am thinking the same, just haven't done it yet!

Even though my first build was done in the corner of a small apartment (flat?), it still amazes me how you and ANLAF can accomplish anything in such a small space...

I guess it's a matter of you do what you do where you can! My missus would kill me if I did this indoors!!! Still unsure how I will get her out, the door is on the side from where I have taken the pic!!

Haha I just noticed that your actually working on an area rug. That is great! Lol
I have an eight foot by three foot cement area with cardboard and grass. Oh and in direct sunlight all day with no roof.
So I'm jealous of your comforts! Lol

Haha thanks chopit! It actually isn't all that cosy in there, lots of gaps and holes with a leaking roof, but at least as you say I have a rug to keep my feet warm!!!:D

Keep Up the great work I really like the look. I love the lines, I would just want a bigger swoop on the back of the seat to hold my ass off the tire LOL.
I wanna do the inverted shocks on a future build.
You're Rockin it Airwolfie, I Can't wait to see the finished bike!

Hey thanks DJ! Just building what I see in my head! It keeps changing too!! There will be a fender on the back so no cheeks are going to get hurt!! :D

Thanks Diesel! The front is a 19' and the rear is a 18'. They are almost the same size due to less rubber up front and more at the back. I am not keeping these though as the rear has been run to death and the date on the front is from 1998!! I will feel safer putting new shoes on her! Still not sure which ones to get though........

The bars, the bars just look comfortable.
She looks good Man.
Looks like the kickstand needs a bit of a bob.
I think mine will too.

Thanks Brother!
They are super comfy, I do think I'm going to keep them like this! Maybe a tad narrower but almsot certainly like they are now!
The kickstand will need a chop, she's almost upright as it is right now! I'm just waiting to put in the motor before I do though!

Lookin' at your pics, soaking it all in, just looks so comfortable, visualizing the ride, kept gazing at that unusually open space between the bars, so different, couldn't look away, drifted into la-la land, and imagined an android tablet fitted in there...

Back