My first ever bike build!!

Ruddy colonials, corrupting the Queens English..tsk...:laugh:
Oh yes don't we though.
AHAHAHHAAAAA!! I see what you did there!! No, it's going to be black, the legs are the "gold" on the front, so that will be enough!
Black is a great choice.

A yoke is a wooden beam, normally used between a pair of oxen or other animals to enable them to pull together on a load when working in pairs, as oxen usually do; some yokes are fitted to individual animals. There are several types of yoke, used in different cultures, and for different types of oxen. A pair of oxen may be called a yoke of oxen, and yoke is also a verb, as in "to yoke a pair of oxen". Other animals that may be yoked include horses, mules, donkeys, water buffalo, females and colonials.

A yoke. A clamp or vise that holds a machine part in place or controls its movement or that holds two such parts together.

Tree. A woody perennial plant, typically having a single trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance...
Triple tree. Three of the latter, often found growing on the front of motorcycles?...:D

Last edited:
Airwolfie how far have you got on the engine rebuild ?
I'm just about to put the pistons and jugs on mine hopefully tomorrow.:wink2:
Who do ya reckon is going to be first to have their engine running ?:D

Airwolfie how far have you got on the engine rebuild ?
I'm just about to put the pistons and jugs on mine hopefully tomorrow.:wink2:
Who do ya reckon is going to be first to have their engine running ?:D

Not far at all!! I looked at it today, and that's it! Yours will be running in no time bud! I just found that my oil pump has a crack in it so I need to get me a new one. Gonna have to go through and see what I got and what is missing before I attempt to build it up!

Triple tree. Three of the latter, often found growing on the front of motorcycles?...:D

Dammit, he's right again, I shan't dispute.
All righty then, 'trees' it is...

Attachments

• 13774743085471.jpg
    13774743085471.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 180
An 80 year-old rancher friend of mine, back when he was a kid, found an old/rusted 5-foot barrel goosegun sticking out the grown-over fork of an old oak tree. Figured it was rested there in the 1800's, followed by "Where'd I leave my gun?"

tsk tsk ....I don't know ... spend spend spend :D

Thank god this is a tight budget build Airwolfie.:thumbsup:

Back