New member - central Texas

Welcome to the forum!!
We love bike pics here.... hint hint.... :sneaky:

Yes, and the '77 is one of the best. Welcome. Oh, and your '77 would be an XS650, not a TX. The TX designation was used in '73 and '74, all others before and after that used the "XS" designation.

Yes, and the '77 is one of the best. Welcome. Oh, and your '77 would be an XS650, not a TX. The TX designation was used in '73 and '74, all others before and after that used the "XS" designation.
Thanks for the welcome.
The TX is for Texas. Couldn’t get the first couple of user names I tried.

Hello, just joined the site. Getting back into XS ownership (‘77) and saw this forum. Thought it’d be a good place to learn a few things.
Welcome to this XS Madness. If you weren’t mad before it won’t take long. Everyone here has the same illness so don’t worry be happy.

Welcome. There's a real good bunch of folks here. As far as your '77 goes, pics or it didn't happen. 😁

Thanks!

Haven’t picked it up yet so no pics. Kinda convoluted story. It was my bike, sold it to my youngest daughter and now I’m getting it back. Have to figure out a way to get it to Texas from Illinois.

Interstate 35. :sneaky:

Welcome to the forum. There are several of us in your neck of woods that can help get your XS back on it's wheels

Back