newbie xs 6-fiddy chop

well the riding position seems like it will be even better than i thought considering im just shy of 6'4".
2_156977907678847_100000999174135_282280_1426388_n.jpg

A nice set of forward's would be better, for you. I like your framework, the sloping tube desighn really make's it. I haven't read your build, but a nice set of forward's would help with streching out you leg's for a long ride. Great work!!

what was the deminsions of the slug you made for the rake. how long was the piece you started with and how long did you cut down.
sorry i really dont remember the dimensions, i know i made the total length a little over stock. maybe an inch. and you can kind of geuss by looking at the picture the the slug goes into the frame 3-4". that was a while back and i dont have the best memory,sorry.

A nice set of forward's would be better, for you. I like your framework, the sloping tube desighn really make's it. I haven't read your build, but a nice set of forward's would help with streching out you leg's for a long ride. Great work!!
Even though forwards would be much more comfortable on a long ride i just really like the clean look of mids.

Even though forwards would be much more comfortable on a long ride i just really like the clean look of mids.

Not for nothin, but I find mids much more comfortable than forwards. I guess it's just personal preference.. That bike looks good with mids too.

I,too, prefere mids. I do have highway peg's up front for the freeway run's, but Looking at your photo with you sitting on 'er, just looked like it would be more comfortable for a man of your stature. :shrug:

Hey Slug, any updates?
no not really, i need to get back on this think so i can ride it this year. i just haven't been motivated. i started making a 2-1 intake and dont remember why i lost motivation. To do list: got some new tires i need to put on and paint the rims. need to order a mikuni 36 for the intake, need to wire it. then test ride it a bit before i paint everything all pretty like lol

not "looking" to buy one more like accidentally came across one for a good deal that im interested in. lol was thinking about getting it as a stock rider to replace the cb350 for me to use and the wife to ride when i finish mine. but the guy want to take bid offers now so im not doing that because like i said im not looking for another but when i see a good deal i cant keep the money from burning through my pocket

i need to finish this sucker up i just cant get motivated!!! someone who lives near me please come b!tch slap me and help me get'r done

sorry man, its still sitting in the garage untouched, ive been working on everything else other bikes, trucks, remodeling house... i just cant find the motivation to work on it. i hope some day i finish it
:doh:

i just went through your whole build, that will be a kick ass ride if you will get off your ass and finish it, i also have to give you props on the fab work. GREAT JOB

Back