Operation Street Tracker

Dave, Yes Chris used to be and still is the prince of Peoria but this year national number 17 Henry Wiles put one more in the win column than Chris with 9 in a row!!!
A real feat to say the least. It sure would be interesting if Chris was still competing. Both Chris and Henry get around that place like nobody's business and I am sure Chris goes back far enough to have been riding a big twin around the place before they made it a singles race only.

Tim you just had a short track at Sturgis did you miss it? National number 12 Brad Baker went and took all the money from the boys! He will be your singles, twins, & combined champion this year a great kid glad to see him doing so well.

Dave, Yes Chris used to be and still is the prince of Peoria but this year national number 17 Henry Wiles put one more in the win column than Chris with 9 in a row!!!
A real feat to say the least. It sure would be interesting if Chris was still competing. Both Chris and Henry get around that place like nobody's business and I am sure Chris goes back far enough to have been riding a big twin around the place before they made it a singles race only.

Tim you just had a short track at Sturgis did you miss it? National number 12 Brad Baker went and took all the money from the boys! He will be your singles, twins, & combined champion this year a great kid glad to see him doing so well.
We do have the short track but the bikes are all converted mx bikes and very few real track bikes. I guess i,m old school and like to see real flattrack bikes. We didnt get up during the rally to watch any races this year.

Well my 4" Speed Hut GPS speedometer tach came in today I like it now just have to figure out how to mount it cleanly. I have a joker machine solid top handle bar clamp coming also which may help to give me a solid flat mounting plate form to start from.
IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

Came up with a mounting system for the speedometer and the volt meter. I still need to finish off the tail end of the mount may be putting a switch in this area possibly.
IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

Mounted up one of the small aluminum brake fluid reservoirs. Man how can something from across the planet show up at your mailbox faster than I can mail something across town!
IMG_1398.jpg

Looks great, but I wish I hadn't seen it. The colours of the body work are the same as mine and the stripe is similar too.

Last edited:
Hey that looks just like the one I put on mine. It is crazy how fast it can get here from the other side and free shipping to boot.

I know Rusty Rocket it s a nice little piece for sure and I just don't know how they do it, they must be sitting at locations all over the world just ready to fire, and the dude was communicated rapidly to boot!

It is just a cap not a dip stick Tim, I got that and the other aluminum plugs, drains, neutral detent, tach, plug, kick starter block off from a guy off of the vintage flat track forum he had a bunch of them made and starter covers and other things I can't recall them all.

Back