Texas Members

Im a new member and figured the place to say howdy would be the Texas thread. Live in ATX. Just got my hands on a 77 xs650 and been wrenching and cutting on it for about a week now. MX rider trying to get on the street.

WacoB I love the RD's I had an R5 9the father of the rd's)back years ago. Black and orange one day I hope to get that exact model again. Had to be one of my all time favorite bikes

Hey, austin here too.

Pony, anyone. let me know if you want help wrenching or just to throw some beers back.

Building my .. various years bike.

Hello Texas, Texas-man is in North Houston/ Spring area, I have 16 motorcycles in my shop but I love my old xs650 the most/ LOL. Everytime I ride my 650 around the neighborhood, My Harley has a sheet over its head when I get back? LOL go figure. GOD BLESS TEXAS, and everyone else!

Ratfinkd, when i was a youngman and about 80 pounds lighter, I had a RD 350 that would eat Honda 750's for lunch and dinner. I love the RD's also, i would love to have another one.

a lot of guys from houston and austin! im i live in austin but also from houston 1 mile south of spring.

I'm in Pflugerville (North Austin). Just got the 83 XS back in July. Should have it up and running soon. Think I said that last month. Oh well make a good Christmas present to me.

Back