The Official Texas Thread

^Austinite here too, would like to get together sometime. There are dozens if not hundreds of xs650-ites in the Austin area. It's xs650 world central I do believe. Pretty crazy.

New guy here from Lubbock. I currently do not have a xs650 but I want one!
If any of you guys know of one for sale that I can grab please let me know.
Any help would be awesome. I havent had much luck on craigslist, and I check like 5 times a day.

I am new and just joined today. I am also from Lubbock. Well I live in Wolfforth but work in Lubbock. I just picked up a 1976 SX650C and two 1978 SX650SE this week. There was also a new TC Bros weld-on hardtail in the deal.

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

I'm in Waxahachie, well, in Maine right now, but Home is Waxahachie. Gotta grab up the '79 Special on the way back late this fall.

New guy here from Lubbock. I currently do not have a xs650 but I want one!
If any of you guys know of one for sale that I can grab please let me know.
Any help would be awesome. I havent had much luck on craigslist, and I check like 5 times a day.

Dont be afraid of getting one from someone here reputable, I did just that bought a sweet deal outta N Mississippi for 1,000. and had it shipped here for just under $200.00. What I am saying is DONT LET SHIPPING STAND IN YOUR WAY ! LittleBill has a sweet one been up for a while now. :thumbsup:

Oh I used USHIP.com (just like e-bay but for shipping WAY awsome experience ! )

Yes sir! Life got better towards the first of the year and I got some things going now. One project finished, another on the way and a 5th completed. lol!

I told you that I was patient.

Live in Indiana now going to welding school.Moving back to Texas as soon as Im out.Aransas pass on the red fish bay near Corpus Christi.

anyone possibly interested in a basket case 1980 xs650 ? im located in houston and looking to get rid of it . motor is seized from rust on the rings and everything else is apart.

lol i say basket case because as it curently sits. its all in labeled boxes.

id like to get 300 for it all just need to get rid of some space and projects

Back