The Official Texas Thread

Found written on the wall of a port-a-potty in 29 Palms Marine Corps Base:

Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin'

Giving birth to another Texan.

:laugh:

What is it about Texans in the military? You're either a Texan or you find them annoying.

Harvest Classic
European and Vintage Motorcycle Rally
Oct.21-22
luckenbach
www.harvestclassic.org
I rode from Austin last year. Aside from mine, there was exactly one XS650. It was a showroom-quality 1972 that the guy brought in his truck. He never even started up.

I camped both nights, and had a blast. It would be nice if there were some other XS650s this time.

BTW, this is the first time I ever looked at this thread. I am going to start a new Harvest Classic thread, maybe it will get more views.

i guess you didnt look too hard i had both of my xs650s is the show. the stock class for the 78 had alot of bikes, the brown one was in the special class next to the tool box 3 wheeler. i always camp out in the overflow next to the back gate. i have two others to show off this year, stop by and have a cold one. igot pics of proof

full

full

background left you can see the gordon scott pipes and the xs mag on the white bike,
full

my friends scooter won 1st place
full

was alot of nice bikes but to many harleys last year

Okay, I was wrong and I am embarrassed. I take everything I said back. I saw the red 1972. I have no idea why I missed both of your bikes. I was there the whole time, and I walked the entire grounds a couple of times, as well as going through the bike show a few times. Weird.

Anyways, I'll look for you. Are you riding or driving?

trailing 3 bikes this year, not going to put them in the show, this year i want to ride the hill country, i will have one parked at the post office most of the weekend

i will be sporting my bad ass xs650.com shirt, thanks travis

na not at all origanlly from austin, started my build but still lookin for parts around here

Hello from the "other" A town in West Texas (Abilene). Where men are men and sheep are nervous! Nice to see some people from the area. I went to HS in Mesquite back in the 80's then moved to A town in early 90's. Haven't escaped yet back to Metromess, but family still there. Nice to see ya'll

Back